Please contact provider to register or get more info on this event.
|Session ID||Start Date||End Date
30 May 2019|
31 May 2019
Please Login / Register to proceed.
Forgot Password ?
2nd International Hematologists Summit
May 30-31, 2019
Theme: Exploring Interdisciplinary Science & Technological Shift on Hematology
On behalf of the Organizing and Program Committee we take great pleasure in welcoming academic scientists, researchers, research scholars, students and experts of application fields to Nice, France for the 2nd edition of Hematologists conference to foster the progress in the field by contributing with your expertise to what promises to be a very comprehensive and exciting meeting, and to enjoy the immense unique artistic heritage and wonderful landscape of France.
The event will have 5-6 world level (Highly cited class) plenary speakers, established Keynote speakers, active Invited speakers and fresh contributed speakers. In addition, variety of poster presentations along with workshops and special sessions would be interested in audience.
The aim of the HIS-2019 is to promote quality research and real-world impact in an atmosphere of true international cooperation between scientists and researchers by bringing together again the world class researchers, International Communities and Industry and laboratory heads to discuss the latest developments and innovations in the fields of Hematology
- Hematologic Oncology
- Blood Disorders : Diagnosis and Treatments
- Haemostasis and thrombosis
- Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Myeloma Cancer
- Red Blood Cells
- White Blood Cells
- Veterinary Hematology
- Blood Transplantation
- Clinical and Experimental Hematology
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Biomarkers in Hematology and Oncology
- Case reports and Epidemiology
- Blood Donations/Blood Banking & Tests
- Pharmaceutical Hematology
- Hematologic Malignancies
- Pediatric Hematology
- Various Aspects of Hematology
- Sjogren Syndrome
- Haematological emergencies
- Supportive care
- Protocols and procedures
- Haematological investigations
- Blood transfusion
- Stem cell transplantation
- Immune thrombocytopenia
- Haemorrhagic disease of the newborn