Please contact provider to register or get more info on this event.
|Session ID||Start Date||End Date
23 Sep 2019|
24 Sep 2019
Please Login / Register to proceed.
Forgot Password ?
World Congress on Antibiotics and Antimicrobial Resistance
September 23-24, 2019
Antibiotics 2019 welcomes attendees, presenters, and exhibitors from all over the world to Rome, Italy. We are delighted to invite you all to attend and register for the “World Congress on Antibiotics and Antimicrobial Resistance” which is going to be held during September 23-24, 2019 Rome, Italy.
Antibiotics 2019 has been designed in an interdisciplinary manner with a multitude of tracks to choose from every segment and provides you with a unique opportunity to meet up with peers from both industry and academia and establish a scientific network between them. We cordially invite all concerned people to come join us at our event and make it successful by your participation.
The conference will be organized around the Theme ‘Developing new drugs: academic and industrial innovations’. Our goal is to deliver an outstanding program which covers the entire spectrum of research & innovations in Antibiotics and Antibiotic resistance and share the cross-cultural experiences of various treatment procedures.
Antibiotics 2019 is an annual meeting of Antibiotics and Antibiotic resistance as well as committees to discuss the future of the antibiotics, antimicrobials, prevention of infection in terms of collaboration, structures and organizational development.
- New Antibiotic Innovations
- The Emergence of Antibiotic Resistance
- Challenges and Opportunities to overcome Antibiotic Resistance
- Novel Delivery Technologies and Drug Discovery
- Antibiotics for Emerging and Re-emerging Diseases
- Chemistry of Antibiotics and mode of action
- Hospital acquired antibiotics resistance
- Different Applications and Types of Antibiotics
- Microbiology and antibiotics
- Antibiotics and Clinical Trials
- Antibiotic Prophylaxis
- Modern Antibiotics for Various Diseases and Infections
- Antibiotic Regulatory Affairs
- Antibiotic Treatment and Advances
- Antibiotics: In Pregnancy and Lactation
- Antibiotics: Market Analysis & Business Opportunities
- Antibiotics in Different Industries
- Advances in Infectious Antibiotics
- Dissemination of antibiotic resistance
- Conventional and non-conventional strategies to fight resistant bacteria
For abstract Submission, please visit: https://antibiotics.pulsusconference.com/abstract-submission
For registration, please visit: https://antibiotics.pulsusconference.com/registration