Please contact provider to register or get more info on this event.
|Session ID||Start Date||End Date
17 Jun 2019|
18 Jun 2019
Please Login / Register to proceed.
Forgot Password ?
7th World Congress on Nursing & Healthcare
June 17-18, 2019
7th World Congress on Nursing & Healthcare (WCNH-2019), which will be held during June 17-18, 2019 at London, UK is now an established event, attracting global participant’s intent on sharing, exchanging and exploring new avenues of Nursing, Healthcare and related research and latest developments. The event will have 5-6 world level (Highly cited class) plenary speakers, established Keynote speakers, active Invited speakers and fresh contributed speakers. In addition, variety of poster presentations along with workshops and special sessions would be interested in audience. The aim of the WCNH-2019 is to promote quality research and real-world impact in an atmosphere of true international cooperation between scientists and researchers by bringing together again the world class researchers, International Communities and Industrial heads to discuss the latest developments and innovations in the fields of Nursing & Healthcare.
- Innovations in Nursing Education & International Trends
- Critical Care & Emergency Nursing
- Types Of Nursing
- Nursing Research: Scope and Importance
- Healthcare And Mental Disorders
- Cardiovascular Nursing
- Clinical Nursing
- Nursing And Traditional Medicine
- HealthCare Pediatrics Nursing
- Evidence-Based Nursing
- Women Health Nursing
- Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
- Cancer & Tumor Nursing
- Pregnancy & Midwifery Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Primary Care Nursing
- Dental Nursing
- Community Oncology Nursing
- Biomedical and Health Informatics
- Surgical Nursing
- International Nursing and Global Health
- Nursing Management
- Adult Health Nursing
- Medication Errors in Nursing Pharmacology