Please contact provider to register or get more info on this event.
|Session ID||Start Date||End Date
20 May 2019|
21 May 2019
Please Login / Register to proceed.
Forgot Password ?
4th World Biotechnology Congress
May 20-21, 2019
Biotechnology 2019 invites all the participants and Exhibitors from all over the world to attend and exhibit their Products at “4th World Biotechnology Congress” during May 20-21, 2019 in London, UK. This includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Biotechnology 2019 is a global platform to discuss and learn the roles and responsibilities of Biotechnologists working with doctors, scientists, and other subject matter experts, creates documents that effectively and clearly describe research results, product use, and other information.
Listen to motivating keynotes from thought leaders, or rub elbows with pioneers across the globe. London is all set for an amazing event as PULSUS proudly presents the “ 4th world Biotechnology Congress" on May 20-21, 2019, London, UK.
Biotechnology is technology or set of techniques based on biology - biotechnology harnesses cellular and bio-molecular processes to develop products and technologies that help improve our lives and the health. It includes manipulation of organisms on the molecular and genetic level to improve health, safety, nutrition and environment. Biotech is helping to heal the world by harnessing nature’s own toolbox and using our own genetic makeup to heal the genetic diseases. In Current Scenario there are more than 250 biotechnology health care products and vaccines available to patients, many for previously untreatable diseases. More than 13.3 million farmers around the world were using agricultural biotechnology to increase yields of their farm and to prevent damage from insects, pests and reduce farming’s impact on the environment.Modern biotechnology provides breakthrough on products and technologies to combat debilitating and rare diseases, reduce our environmental footprint, feed the hungry, and use less and cleaner energy, and have safer, cleaner and more efficient industrial manufacturing processes.
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Drug Design
- Medical Biotechnology and Biomedical Engineering
- Plant Biotechnology
- Agricultural and Environmental Biotechnology
- Food Biotechnology and Nutritional Science
- Animal Biotechnology
- Marine Biotechnology
- Genetics and Molecular Biotechnology
- Microbial and Biochemical Technology
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Immunology and Cell biology
- Cancer Biotechnology
- Nano Biotechnology & Biomaterials
- Stem Cell Biotechnology
- Enzyme and Protein engineering
- Laboratory Methods for Biotechnology
- Reproductive Biotechnology And Fertility
- Biomaterials and Regenerative medicine
- Global biotechnology Market and entrepreneurship
- Biosensors and Biomarkers
- Applications in Biotechnology
- Challenges in Biotechnology