Jiva Yoga Academy offers a unique Multiple Yoga Teacher Training Course specifically designed for students looking to immerse themselves in an all-inclusive exploration of yoga.
This multi-faceted course incorporates key elements of our most popular courses – Hatha and Ashtanga – and combines them with studies of Naturopathy & Ayurveda/Emotional blockage treatment to provide students a holistic and empowering journey towards the inner self.
By completing this course, you will be able to teach yoga and offer your future students basic insights to balancing the doshas, correct eating habits for the body types and how to bring the body back into homeostasis through natural means.
This Teacher Training Course with holistic, traditional teachings of the sacred yogic path at our core, our objective is to deliver an authentic yoga experience to students and help transform them into certified teachers, as well as experienced and passionate yoga practitioners.
Our comprehensive training courses are conducted by highly experienced and dedicated yoga masters who seek to infuse real traits of a yogi in those who come to practice and study yoga at Jiva Yoga Academy. We believe in sharing the yoga system in a way that brings proper balance between the bodies, minds and souls of our students so that they may bring more happiness, stability, and peace into their lives.
As a student of our 200 Hour Multiple Yoga TTC, you will have the opportunity to fully embrace the ancient lifestyle of the yogic path through in-depth exploration of yoga. Your physical practice will be accompanied by traditional teachings of ancient yogi practices of Pranayama, Meditation, Shatkarmas and Anatomy, taking you on a holistic, spiritual path to uncovering the secrets within.
This course is Yoga Alliance Certified (USA). Upon completion of the course, you will recieve a certificate in your name with a life-long validity, allowing you to teach yoga worldwide.
Why Join Jiva Yoga Academy?
- By providing the ultimate blend of yoga styles with practical healing techniques from Ayurveda.
The course follows high quality standards by including subjects such as asanas, pranayamas, mantra chanting, meditation, Anatomy & Physiology, Yoga Philosophy/Ethics/Lifestyle and other time-honored yoga techniques,.
- This course will enable you to develop your own unique teaching style that will set you apart from the rest.
- Our teachers are highly skilled in adapting their lessons to suit your ability – so if you are just starting on your yoga path, or your are already an advanced practitioner looking to expand your knowledge, this course is for you.
- Three daily freshly made vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and chai, tea or Coffee are included in the price. The food is fully prepared hygienically and the vegetables are organic.
- We offer comfortable accommodation, the rooms are equipped with basic and luxury services. Along with those, there are facilities running hot shower, and other activities that make the stay comfortable. The institute comprises of all the modern amenities.
What is included?
- Private accommodation with your own private bathroom and if you are a couple you can share room too.
- All meals including chai – food is prepared as per the yogi lifestyle, and is sourced from local growers as per the season. We have a strong focus on balanced and nutritious meals.
- According to time if there are availability you have excursions on days off, trekking, local sightseeing etc.
- Yoga materials, including textbook, yoga mat, neti pot, rubber neti and notebook.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Yoga alliance Certificate
- Pick up from Dehradun Airport (Jolly Grant) on minimum price.
What Will You Learn?
- Alignment & Adjustment: Master the alignment of over 50 asanas and learn how to help your students get deeper into a posture through adjustment.
- Teaching Methodolgies: Principles of demonstration, Observing, assisting and correcting, Instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, Voice projection, floor presence, The student’s process of learning Planning and structuring a class, Alignment and hands-on-adjustments, Dealing with injuries and safety precautions
- Class Sequencing and Practical Assessment: Learn appropriate and effective sequencing of classes, Symptoms of a good teacher, Demonstration, Individual care of each student, Proper alignment and conduct a class of your own in a friendly and safe environment.