Please contact provider to register or get more info on this event.
|Session ID||Start Date||End Date
15 Apr 2019|
16 Apr 2019
Please Login / Register to proceed.
Forgot Password ?
2nd International Translational and Regenerative Medicine Conference
April 15-16, 2019
2nd International Translational and Regenerative Medicine Conference aim is to emphasize scientific and academic activities towards the advances made in rapidly emerging discipline focused on bridging technologies and discoveries in the laboratory with basic, clinical & translational research and practice.
The division of Translational and Regenerative Medicine provides a collaborative facility to foster joint research activities and the exchange of ideas across multiple disciplines in order to drive medical breakthroughs and all aspects of Translational research & development of drugs/pro-drugs, their effects, effective implementation of discoveries in the dynamic field of medicine by addressing use of wide range of medical tools, therapeutics are discussed at ITMC-2019.
The program will continue the very best features of previous conference’s (ITMC-2019) designed with plenary lectures, Keynote lectures, oral sessions, interactive poster presentations and symposia/workshops.
Below are the multidisciplinary scientific sessions of ITMC-2019:
1. Advances in Translational & Regenerative Medicine
2. Clinical and Translational Medicine in Cancer Pharmacology
3. Biomarkers in Translational Medicine
4. Translational Stem cell Research
5. Translational studies in Vaccines & Immunology
6. Precision Medicine
7. Translational Neuroscience
8. Applications of Stem Cells in Regeneration
9. General Internal Medicine
10. Regenerative Medicine in Various Diseases
11. Tissue Engineering & Biomaterials
12. Medical Devices and Artificial Organs
13. Current Regenerative Therapies
14. Tissue Regeneration using Nanofibers/Nanotechnology
15. Anti-Aging & Rejuvenation & Replacement
16. Biomedical Engineering Techniques & Biomedicine
17. Genetic Modification of Cells and Tissues
18. Cell Therapy
19. Regenerative Medicine Market & Novel Drug discoveries
20. Disease Modeling and Drug Development
21. Cell & Bio Molecular/ Nuclear Imaging
22. Translational Medicine Therapeutics & Novel Technologies