Please Login / Register to proceed.
Forgot Password ?
Join guest teacher, Devin Kelley, together with Christophe Cappon on a unique holiday fusing flow and alignment-based yoga fora balanced and fulfilling practice.
Christophe’s zest for bringing out the best in life reveals itself as much through his lifestyle as through his yoga. As a licensed Anusara-Inspired™ yoga instructor, he brings eight years of practice and creativity to his continually evolving style of teaching. Known for the clarity of his instruction and uplifting presence, he has a special ability to uncover each student’s fullest potential, no matter what level of yoga experience they have.
Devin's approach to yoga combines elements of Daoism, Traditional Chinese Medicine and energetics, Yin Yoga, Western alignment styles along with practical psychology and philosophy into an organic and effective process of self-exploration. Get ready for a little bit of everything in his active flow classes from hand balancing intensives, to precise restorative yoga, to unconventional movement research.
Throughout the holiday you'll enjoy dynamic daily yoga sessions, complimentary massages, stays in some of the region's most charming accommodation and more...see below for the full itinerary:
CHIANG MAI: THAILAND’S CULTURAL CAPITAL (2 NIGHTS)
Known as the “Rose of the North”, Chiang Mai is a welcoming small city bustling with a culture and history spanning more than 700 years. Here you’ll find yourself busy exploring old temples and lively markets, and enjoying world-class yoga and massage treatments. Your stay in Chiang Mai includes:
- Guided yoga sessions
- Relaxing massage and spa treatments
- Experiencing the city’s popular nightlife
- Visiting the famous Sunday Walking Street market
- Discovering the local cuisine and cafe scene
- Accommodation in an exclusive 4-star boutique hotel
PAI: LEGENDARY NORTHERN VILLAGE (4 NIGHTS)
Pai, a picture-perfect mountain valley town will leave you enchanted by its temples, quiet backstreets, bustling afternoon market and vibrant arts community. Don’t let this sleepy town fool you though, there’s plenty of activities and indulgence to enjoy! Your stay includes a chartered flight and enjoying:
- Guided yoga sessions
- Exploring Pai’s nightlife and live music scene
- Bicycle rides through the surrounding rice fields
- A visit to the nearby natural hot springs
- Accommodation in a luxury boutique hotel complete with saltwater pool and gourmet cuisine
FLOATING RETREAT CENTER (3 NIGHTS)
Floating within the breathtaking natural setting of Sri Lanna National Park, this unique rustic retreat center is guaranteed to relax and rejuvenate. Your stay includes:
- Daily guided yoga and meditation sessions
- Dorm-style accommodation under the stars
- Therapeutic specialty massages
- Plenty of time for swimming and relaxation
- Thai cooking course
CHIANG MAI: LOI KRATHONG CELEBRATION (1 NIGHT)
Return to Chiang Mai for one more night just in time to celebrate Thailand's most beautiful holiday, Loi Krathong. Your evening includes:
- A celebratory farewell meal during a magical dinner cruise - enjoy floating down the river as the glowing paper lanterns float up into the sky
- Making a wish and releasing a paper lantern yourself
- Experiencing the city’s vibrant festival - it's the best in the country!
*Note that the holidays do not include flights to or from your home country